There are many people who bet on important sports events. Online sports betting is all about predicting and betting on the sports results. Many people all over the world bet in this type of gambling. In the past, betting was done at the site when the game was going on. With the advancement of technology, people took to online betting sitting in front of the computer at the comfort of their house. This type of gambling has become increasingly popular among the betters because of the benefits that it provides. There are innumerable sites powered by software application that promote sports betting live on the web. Some of the popular sites are given below:
1. Bodog Sportsbook: Being a major player in the sports betting industry, Bodog Sportsbook is considered the best underdog lines on the web. It has most of the sports and wagering action from NBA to NFL that are big games and is fully federally licensed by the government of Antigua. It is also well-known for fast payouts, easy withdrawal system, security, customer service excellence and sports betting options. It provides limitless betting options ranging from multi sport parlays to player and team props.
2. : Since its inception in 1998, has been a popular online sports betting site. Being a premier online sports destination, it has consistently set standards in the industry and has twice won “Sportsbook of the Year” award from eGaming Reviews. It is the biggest online sportsbook in the world that offer online casino, horse racing, poker room and mobile client.
3. Sportsbook: This claimed as the Top Ranked Sportsbook by Insider’s Betting Guide for being the most reliable information source. The customer loyalty programs introduced by are its hallmark as it is the most rewarding one in the industry.
4. Players Only: Players only is one of the best poker games available on the net. Loaded with Play Aces software, it offers many features, games and top class customer service.
5. : This is the nice online betting destination to bet on the NFL or NBA. This site has the record turnover of active users and is featured in all the popular channels like CNN, ESPN, Wall Street Journal, Barrons, Financial Times, USA Today, etc.